You are invited to make an appointment to visit the pool and meet with me in person.
--Pool visits are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please do not just show up.
--Pool visits probably will not start again until the end of March, 2019.
--Please read this entire page before sending the contact form below. Thank you!
If you have taken lessons here in the past, you are not required to attend a pool visit.
This program offers a unique perspective on learning to swim with an emphasis on individual differences of each student and each family. Pool visits give you a chance to meet and talk with me in person. During your pool visit, you will learn about the lessons and the scheduling process. In addition, you will find out about fee and class options that apply to your situation.
This is a highly personalized program with options that may fit your highly personal scheduling needs.
Fees for classes have been set. A typical fee is for 8, small-class lessons, each 30 minutes. For your first set of 8, the total fee is $160. Discounts, other fees, and other details here. Ask questions in person at your pool visit.
To schedule your visit, please complete and submit the form below. It is possible the last pool visit for 2019--for standard swim lessons--will be held July 9. Scheduling for synchronized swimming is done through a different website, swimsynchro.weebly.com. Those pool visits are separate also.
IF YOU DON'T HEAR BACK WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS, PLEASE RE-SEND.
BEFORE submitting the following form,
- Look at our location on a MAP, and compare it to where you live. For some of you, the drive may be too far, and you won't want to take lessons here anyway. If so, please don't submit the form.
- Pricing: This program is neither the cheapest in the area, nor is it the most expensive. If your only consideration is cost, please look for another program. No. I do not accept credit cards or debit cards. I accept cash or a check paid in advance.
- Read through general information on SCHEDULES. If you are unwilling or unable to take your personal responsibility for scheduling your own lessons with other members of your class, this program won't fit your needs.
- If you would be satisfied with a typical program, please look elsewhere. This is not a typical program, and a pool visit is not worth your valuable time.
- The information below matters. Please limit your answers to that requested.