Please read this entire page before sending the contact form below. Thank you!
--You are invited to make an appointment to visit the pool and meet with me in person.
--Pool visits are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please do not just show up.
--The first pool visit has passed. There may be only 1 or 2 more this summer.
If you have taken lessons here in the past, things will be different this year. Therefore, you will need to attend a pool visit.
This program offers a unique perspective on learning to swim with an emphasis on individual differences of each student and each family. Pool visits give you a chance to meet and talk with me in person. During your pool visit, you will learn about the lessons and the scheduling process. In addition, you will find out about fee and class options that apply to your situation.
This is a highly personalized program with options that may or may not fit your highly personal scheduling needs.
To schedule your visit for "standard" swim lessons, please complete and submit the form below.
Scheduling for synchronized swimming is done through a different website, swimsynchro.weebly.com. Those pool visits are separate also.
IF YOU DON'T HEAR BACK WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS, PLEASE RE-SEND.
BEFORE submitting the following form,
- Look at our location on this MAP, and compare it to where you live. For some of you, the drive may be too far, and you won't want to take lessons here anyway. If so, please don't submit the form.
- Pricing: Ask your friend about pricing. Pricing will not discussed other than at a pool visit.
- Read through general information on SCHEDULES. If you are unwilling or unable to take your personal responsibility for scheduling your own lessons with other members of your class, this program won't fit your needs. Schedules will NOT be published, so please don't ask.
- If you would be satisfied with a typical program, please look elsewhere. This is not a typical program, and a pool visit is not worth your valuable time.
- The information below matters. Please limit your answers to that requested.